High-tech agriculture is an agriculture that is applied in combination with new and advanced technologies for production, also known as high technology in order to improve efficiency and create a breakthrough in productivity and quality of agricultural products. , satisfying the higher and higher needs of society and ensuring sustainable agricultural development.
Advantages of hi-tech agriculture
Produce agricultural products with excellent quality, high productivity, even under unfavorable conditions. Creating better working conditions for workers, through a mobile connection system, even while sitting at home, farmers can still know the progress of crops in the field and each barn umbrella, poultry to make the right decisions in a timely and effective way.
Applying a form of high technology to agriculture allows you to create agricultural products with high productivity and efficiency value, good quality, safety and freshness. Consumers can approach to clean products resources , ensuring quality at affordable prices.
In addition, high-tech agriculture is also integrated with many application features such as high mechanization in the production process until harvesting, preliminary processing and preservation of agricultural products. Integrating information technology in the management procedure of agro-forestry-fishery production such as tracking the growth process , monitoring, regulating, and forecasting helps to advance the maximum quality.
Application of biotechnology in the process of selecting and breeding plants and livestock suitable for favorable weather conditions, high productivity, good tolerance, and minimizing damage. In addition to the above benefits, the application of high technology in agriculture also brings revenue achievements and economic value growth, high and stable income.
High technology integrated application
Agricultural industrialization (machine-based of stitches of production, harvesting, preliminary treatment, processing…), automation, information technology, new material technology, biotechnology; high-quality, high-yield plant varieties and livestock, advanced farming processes, and organic farming. For high economic efficiency per production unit..
Features of high-tech agriculture
- Large capital investments
- Applying the latest scientific technology
- The cultivation and breed livestock procedure is strictly controlled
- Optimizing human resources, reducing disaster risk
- Development of new energy sources, organic fertilizers, natural plant protection drugs
- Building of new-style agricultural enterprises
Important factors to develop sustainable
- Knowledge, understanding, passion for agriculture
- Don’t be afraid of difficulties, don’t get discouraged when you fail
- Know how to recognize the problem, learn from experience after making mistakes
- Pay attention to the stitch of post-harvest processing and preservation, to increase the value of agricultural products
- Promote communications, to improve the network coverage of agricultural product brands
- When applying high technology, many localities and businesses in the agricultural sector will face with no less difficulties
- Investment capital: For the best efficiency application, it is necessary to have a huge investment capital for technology, research time, arboretum and garden.
- Legal mechanisms on land such as land ownership papers without clear steps are also a barrier for businesses that do not dare to invest boldly.